Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Billy has passed over the kitten rainbow. :(

I am going to keep this short because I just cant deal with anything right now.  I thought you all should know that Billy passed over the kitten rainbow at around 7:40pm tonight.  I went to visit Billy & the doctor said he  had a really bad day, he was in a lot of pain and throwing up all day and i had to make the hard choice of releasing him from his pain.  I will post up his last pictures and videos in a day or two along with more details but i just cant do it now.

Thank you to all the people who donated and supported me and billy thru this whole thing.  I still need your love and support so dont forget about us.

We are still left with a bill of over $2,700 to pay so if you are able to, please keep the donations coming in.

In Loving Memory of Billy.


No comments:

Post a Comment