Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

WOW what a FANTASTIC donation & offer from Alan Babayan!

Hi everyone please help out Billy. My name is Alen Babayan and I will donate $100 dollars.

Anyone who matches or beats my offer of $100.00, I will offer 5 personal training sessions (which run 60/hr or even more with other trainers),provide a nutrition plan to suit your needs, whether it's to lose weight, build muscle or just get in shape. 

If anyone has any children or want to give a gift for a child I will offer 10 personal training lessons for them or 10 free martial art lessons, Basketball training, or any other sport. I have plenty of references from the YMCA I use to run in California, that you can talk to actual parents, to back up my training and resume.

My specialty is ladies weight loss and kid sport training.

Please help out Billy and his family. If anyone is interested in this please email me at alenbabayan15@gmail.com, after you donate so I can confirm it and start your plan.

If you live out of Vegas I will train you online with www.instructionalfitness.com, and provide weekly nutritional plans, references are available for anyone.

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEN!  YOU ARE AN ANGEL!  

No comments:

Post a Comment