Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pictures from our visit with Billy Today Aug 2nd

Billy seemed to be in a little bit better spirits today.  He is still very sick and his skin is still very yellow (from the high bilirubin levels) but it looks like he is fighting this with everything he has. 

Billy is such a caring kitty that even though it irritates his feeding tube, he still purrs for me the whole time I am with him.  He is always thinking of others first.  He is just a big ball of pure love!  <3









 I am sending positive thoughts to Billy.  It looks like i am holding his head up but i'm just scratching his chin like he loves.  he was holding his head up to mine.  we really do have a bond like nothing else.  I love you Billy!


Remember, please donate ANYTHING you can directly to the Vet clinic in BILLY SMUKALLA's name (make sure they know its for billy!)  they are more then happy to help you help billy.



Grand Montecito Animal Hospital
6325 Grand Montecito Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Phone: (702) 656-1115
Fax: (702) 656-4147
Emergency: (702) 656-1115

No comments:

Post a Comment