Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Friday, August 5, 2011

Pictures from our visit with Billy today Aug 5th

Well lets see, I have some good news & some bad news.  The good news is that Doctor Lewis called me around 4pm to tell me that Billy seemed to be doing better & was tolerating his new medications well.  The bad news is when we went to visit him at around 5:30 Billy was really upset and uncomfortable for the whole visit because he has just got another dose of his medication and threw it up just minutes before our visit.  :(

He meowed and howled the whole time we were there.  He kept getting up to try to jump off the table so most of our visit was me trying to keep him on the table.  I felt really bad for him because I could tell he was uncomfortable and didn't feel good at all.  Our visit was a little short as well because we had to visit him right before closing time today because of my husbands school.  We did take some new pictures and videos and as you will see, he was not a happy camper today.  hopefully he will be able to take this new medication because I really need it to work.  I want my baby boy healthy, happy, and home!  :)











Remember, to donate to BILLY SMUKALLA's Vet bills to help him overcome this deadly condition, please call the animal hospital directly at :



Grand Montecito Animal Hospital
6325 Grand Montecito Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Phone: (702) 656-1115
Fax: (702) 656-4147
Emergency: (702) 656-1115
Our regular clinic hours:
 
Monday
7:30am
until
6:00pm
Tuesday
7:30am
until
6:00pm
Wednesday
7:30am
until
6:00pm
Thursday
7:30am
until
6:00pm
Friday
7:30am
until
6:00pm
Saturday
8:00am
until
5:00pm
Sunday
8:00am
until
1:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment