Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I sent an Angel to mommy...

Hi it's me, Billy!  I wanted to share something with you.  I sent mommy a kitty angel!  Mommy was in so much pain, I could not stand to see her crying so much so I had to do something about it.  A few days after I passed over the Rainbow bridge, I noticed a little kitty who was not being treated very nicely by her owner.  I moved the heavens so situations would align and would bring this kitties mommy to drop the kitty off at the same vet office I was in. 

This kitties mommy was NOT a nice lady.  She did not care for this kitty at all.  She just came in to the vets office and said "I have a plain to catch" and abandon this scared little kitty. 

My best friend at the vet clinic (Robyn) called my mommy and said, I know its very soon after Billy just passed but....I was wondering if you would want to give a home to this cute little girl that needs a home?

My mommy was hurting so bad (and still is very much) but she also has a huge heart and told Robyn she would come meet her.  Well when mommy met her, it was love at first sight!  New kitty, Mommy & Daddy all had a great visit and fell in love!  A few days later & New kitty was ready to come home!

Here she is!  Meet new kitty!  (mommy is kicking around a few names.. like Butter Cup & Crackers (because she is very hyper)  what do you think mommy should name her?  Please help her come up with some names.  Mommy does like to try to name us all names that start with the letter "B" for some reason.  Meow for now!

 our first meeting with new kitty at the vets.  you can tell she was scared.
 First day at home!  See how relaxed she is now!  She is home!


 Look at that face!  So pretty!
 She is part Siamese and part tabby with really pretty blue eyes.  Her coloring is super light brownish tan stripes and cream colors.  Reminds me of a perfect cup of coffee.  

Beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures of new kitty!  Remember to leave a comment and help name new kitty!  Meow.

Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment