Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, my name is Billy. I am fighting for my life right now....

Hello, my name is Billy.  I am fighting for my life right now at Grand Montecito Animal Hospital.  My Vets name is Dr. Lewis.  He is the best doctor in the world.  he is doing everything he can to save my life.  He says i have an infection in my liver causing my bilirubin levels to be  at deadly levels.  I have had an operation to put a feeding tube in my neck because i cant eat on my own.  i am also on lifesaving fluids & medications.  I am trying my best to heal as quickly as i can.  my mommy and daddy are so worried about me.  they come to visit me every single day.  mommy came to see me yesterday and held me for 3 hours.  i was so happy to see her.  mommy and daddy need your help to help them with my vet bill.  its growing by at least $200 every day I am in the hospital.  mommy cant work because she is disabled and daddy is in school full time so he can learn about air conditioning repairs so he can provide for our happy family  better in the future.  please help as much as you can. 

You can call my vets office directly to help.  Just let them know that you want to put some money toward Billy Smukalla's vet bill & they can help you out.  :)

Grand Montecito Animal Hospital
6325 Grand Montecito Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89129
Phone: (702) 656-1115
Fax: (702) 656-4147
Emergency: (702) 656-1115
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment