Billy Smukalla

Billy Smukalla
Hi I'm Billy! = ^ . . ^ =

RIP Billy. I love you.

R.I.P Billy Smukalla May 5th 2004 - Aug 9th, 2011 at 7:40pm

"If Love could have saved you...
You would have lived FOREVER!"

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pictures from our visit with Billy today Aug 3rd

Here are a few pictures from today's visit with Billy.  Our visit had to be cut a little short today because Billy was moving around too much and trying to jump off of the exam table.  I didn't want him to hurt himself so I only got to spend about 20 minutes with him today.

I did get to talk to Dr. Lewis while I was there and he said Billy had a rough night.  They tried to increase his feeding to 50cc every 4 hours & he was not having it.  Billy threw up 3 times.  The Dr. had to give him some pain meds because he was very uncomfortable.  :(  poor baby.

Billy did seem in high spirits today though.  Maybe a little too high because he kept trying to jump around so much.  They put us in a room with a window so Billy could look outside.  He was VERY interested in what was going on out there.  His tail was swishing all around and he even growled at a doggie he saw on their way to their car.  Oh no, I said to Billy....You get that doggie!  hehe.



 Kisses for the baby!  Muah!


Doctor Lewis is going to run his blood tests again today.  Lets pray that his Bilirubin levels have gone down!  Cross your paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment